Mozilla has released Firefox 3.6, free and open source Web browser to millions of its clients worldwide. Firefox 3.6 is an update of the previous popular Firefox 3.5. The latest development is reported to have advanced features that support a wide variety of Web standards and access to over 6000 free add-ons that allow users to customize the browser to their liking. Mozilla is a public-benefit organization dedicated to promoting innovations and choice on the Web.
Firefiox 3.6 is faster by 20 percent. The performance has also been enhanced by:
- Firefox 3.6 supports Web open Font Format(WOFF)
- Supports linear and radial CSS gradients giving smoother transition
- Support for HTML 5 specifications and File API for local file handling.
- Firefox 3.6 exposes orientation of laptop or device to We
- Persona allows select themes by single click, without restart.
- Plug-in updater protects from potential security vulnerabilities.
- Stability of Firefox 3.6 has reduced crashes by third party software.
The system easily handles social networking, uploading of photos and emails and so on. The favourite Awesome Bar is also improved.
No related posts.